Monday, July 16, 2007

Anastasia Andreyevna Myskina


Anastasia Andreyevna Myskina (Анастасия Мыскина; (born July 8, 1981, Moscow, Russia) is a professional tennis player from Russia.
Myskina is one of the better baseline players in the game today, as shown with her French Open title in 2004. Despite this she prefers faster court surfaces, although having all the hallmarks of a genuine clay court champion (fast feet, stamina, all court play, deft touch and court smarts). Her game is characterized by a combination of consistent rallying and aggressive baseline points. Known as one of the smartest players on the tour, Myskina often out-thinks her opponents, toying with them, thus forcing them into error. Her backhand is her best shot, as her forehand tends to break down during matches. She is adept at using the 'angles' of the court to exploit slower opponents, and is able to mix the pace of her groundstrokes during a point. The major weaknesses in her game are her second serve, her forehand, and occasional inconsistency.

1 comment:

Masala-Share Network said...

Hello dude!

Ref: getahoster

I like your blog and your site is awesome. Mate, do me a favour? I have a imagehosting site with unlimited space and bandwidth for free. So will you please use my site to upload all your image and use in your blog. I will thankful.

If you need any help from me, contact me by go Get A Hoster

Kind regards,
Tony

PS: Please support me. Thank